A feel good hot drink on a day that I've got the sniffles or just low on energy. It’s a quick make - just needs some time to sit on the stove so all the flavors are blended together well. Make a refreshing tea by storing it in the fridge till cooled. Fancy it up with some fresh mint leaves to give it a Moroccan taste.
- In a pot bring a cup and a half of water to a boil.
- While the water is heating up and you start to see the tiny bubbles add all the ingredients except the mint leaves and lemon wedge.
- Cover the pot with a lid and turn the heat on slow. Let this water brew on a low flame for at least 20 minutes.
- Strain into a cup with the green tea bag, add the agave and serve hot with mint leaves and lemon as a garnish.
- You can add the mint leaves to the tea or just skip them to suit your taste.