Creamy, moist and ohhhh-SO-delicious! We absolutely love Tiramisu but often shy away from it due to the heavy ingredients normally used. Here's our take at a lighter or healthier option that's lower in fat and calorie content (and of course fully organic) but just as delectable. Spoil yourself and your loved ones with this easy, fun and mouth-watering recipe!
- Spoon out the mascarpone into a bowl – with fork or whisk, whisk the mascarpone just a bit to soften and make it easier to mix in later.
- In your mixer with whisk attachment, whisk yolks and agave on high for 5 minutes. It should be creamy and light yellow.
- Add the cooled espresso, rum and mascarpone. Lower speed to medium for another 2 minutes.
- Set up your assembly line from left to right: Ladyfingers – Espresso (in a flat dish) – Pan/indivisual Cups for layering – Mascarpone Cream
- Quickly dip the ladyfinger in the espresso on both sides (a 2-second dip is all that you need). If you dip too long, too much of the espresso gets absorbed and the ladyfinger will get too soggy to lift out of the bowl. The ladyfinger should still be a little hard – don’t worry, they will all soften up in the refrigerator. Line the dipped ladyfingers on the bottom of the pan/cup and add a layer of mascarpone cream mix.
- Follow this with another layer of dipped ladyfingers. Finish with remaining mascarpone Cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.