This tofu stir fry recipe is easy to cook, healthy and delicious. The first time we tried it, my husband and I couldn't stop eating it and finished the whole bowl. Served over hot rice it is a complete meal.
- In one table spoon of oil, add 1 tablespoon of black bean sauce and sauté for a minute.
- Add tofu and cook for a minute on each side, remove from pan.
- In a table spoon of oil add 1 tablespoon of black bean sauce, garlic and ginger and sauté for a minute or two.
- Add veggies (bok choy last) and sauté for a minute on high heat. Add soy sauce and cooking wine mix and cover for a minute.
- Add back the tofu and gently mix.
- Serve hot on a bed of rice.