I wasn't very fond of cauliflower, but this dish turned me into a fan! Its beauty truly lies in simplicity...the aromas, the peppery taste mixed with the sweetness of the bell peppers, and the crunchy texture of the slightly-browned cauliflower come together in perfect harmony! All in a matter of 5-10 minutes (or less if you have everything chopped and ground from before)! I cannot emphasize enough how easy it is to make. Plus by broiling it, you retain all its health benefits such as Vit C, antioxidants and detoxification. For all those reasons and more, this dish is bound to become a regular on your dinner menu as an appetizer or side. When it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle for your family, you may search for healthy food recipes online or check out health insurance coverage offered by Aviva. * They have a plethora of information regarding health tools, insurance and health related news articles which could ensure a long, healthy lifestyle for you and your family.
- In a grinder, grind the peppercorns to a fine powder
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into small pieces, keeping as much of the stem and flowers in tact. You can discard the lowest/hardest portion of the stem.
- Chop the red pepper into small pieces as well.
- In a bowl, add the cauliflower, red bell pepper, oil, ground peppercorn and salt and mix well together until all the pieces are well seasoned.
- Place the pieces on a lined baking tray and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle lime juice on top and serve hot.
Try to use freshly ground multicolored peppercorns if you can to bring out their fresh aroma and taste.
* See disclaimer (advertisement policy)