This is my absolute favorite meal (thanks to my mom-in-law)! I was craving something spicy and garlicky - and this just hit the spot. The rice noodles are so light and super easy to make along with whatever veggies you have in your fridge. Accompany spicy noodles with some juicy, hot and spicy chicken and you’ve got yourself a real gourmet meal tasting as good if not better than if served in any restaurant!
- Cut the chicken into small cube like pieces and marinate with 2 heaped tablespoons Triple G mix and salt. Mix and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan with some oil and add the chicken. Cook covered on medium flame. When you start to see the chicken get almost fully cooked remove the lid and continue cooking till the water from the chicken evaporates.
- Set aside in a plate.
- In the same pan add all the chopped veggies.
- After a few minutes add the other tablespoon of Triple G mix along with all the sauces. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2,3 minutes together.
- Add the rice noodles in a big bowl of boiling water. Soak for 5-10 minutes, drain and pour cold water on top. Add a little salt, drain and set aside.
- In a hot deep based pan add oil and all the veggies. Cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in the Triple G mix, cook for a few minutes together and add all the sauces.
- Mix the noodles and veggies together (use tongs or 2 serving spoons for this).
- After a few minutes when the noodles look well covered with the sauces and veggies you’re ready to serve them along with the chicken.
- Serve both dishes hot right off the stove!
If you don't have Triple G mix ready to go just crush about 2 inches ginger along with 10 pods of garlic. You can add chopped green chillies separately as well. For a complete vegetarian meal substitute the chicken with tofu.