I need my chicken wing craving every now and then...but not the greasy ones you get outside. I started making these oven baked wings which are even tastier and juicier than ever! Top them with the tangy soy glaze and you've got yourself a lip smacking treat! Be warned - you might want to make 2 batches of these scrumptious little snacks!
- Toss all wing ingredients together and mix well. Let it marinate for about 10 minutes
- Place wings on a baking pan in a convection oven pre-heated at 400 degrees.
- Cook for about 50 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a small pot on a slow flame
- Add ginger and garlic, saute for a few minutes till it lightly browns
- Add soy sauce
- Add the brown sugar and mix well.
- Once the mixture starts getting reduced take off the flame and set aside.
- Sprinkle the scallions and pour the glaze over the chicken wings and serve hot right out of the oven!