This is true Korean comfort food that reminds me of home every time I make it. Low in calories and fat, these pancakes are best eaten hot off the pan. The squash stays warm and soft with the delicious crunchy exterior coating...a total melt in your mouth dish! The small pieces make it easy to bite into and share with everyone too.
- Lightly season squash slices with salt. Let them sit on a paper tower for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl.
- Very lightly coat each squash slice with flour. This is to tie egg to squash.
- Warm up a pan and drizzle vegetable oil.
- Dip the squash slices covered with flour in the whisked eggs
- Saute each side for 3-4 min on medium heat.
- Garnish with peppers right before serving hot off the pan
Accompany with less sodium soy sauce