I ate this deliciously simple and ultra low in calories and fat snack as an appetizer and absolutely had to replicate it at home. The cauliflower has a nice crunch to it and tastes so good with the hint of the spice and garlic. It's the easiest way to cook those veggies lying in your fridge. I love my veggies crispy and this has become my new favorite way to bake them! Could eating veggies with just 0.1g of fat taste this good?
- In a bowl mix the chilli sauce, and garlic salt
- Cover cauliflower florets with this mixture
- Spray some oil and mix well
- In a baking tray, place the florets so that they just touch each other but are not piling on top
- Set the oven to about 450 degrees for 20 minutes
- Add scallions for a garnish and eat hot!