June Chef's Hat Winner - Sahir Arif writes..."Trying to find a good source of Omega-3 for my pregnant wife, we bought some fresh wild salmon at our local organic store and marinated it with some amazing flavors. If you know fresh wild salmon, it melts in your mouth when cooked properly, and baking it is a great way to preserve its tenderness while adding a kick with the mustard, chilli oil and garlic marinade. Served with a side of quinoa and a sautéed mix of kale and multi colored carrots, it will give you a perfect mix of colors, spice and nutrition."
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet, cut into 3-4 pieces.
- Mix soy sauce, olive oil, mustard, minced garlic, chilli sauce and chilli oil together and pour the marinade over the salmon. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the marinated salmon
- Bake the salmon in the over for 20 minutes or until it flakes easy with a fork.
Serve with Quinoa and a side of Veggies (sautéed with olive oil, black pepper and salt).