I've become a big fan of adding some lowfat cheese to my eggs in the morning for that extra boost of protein. My favorite so far has been paneer, or Indian soft cheese. When mixed with onions and tomatoes it literally melts in your mouth and gives the perfect complement to the other flavors. Salt and pepper is all you need for seasoning because in each bite..less is more!
- In a hot pan spray some oil and add the onions first, then tomatoes and last the paneer. Add salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes till the cheese gets soft.
- Transfer cooked stuffing to a plate.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add a little salt and pepper
- In another heated pan spray the oil and add the eggs to make a round omelette.
- Plate the eggs when ready and carefully transfer the stuffing to the center of the egg.
- Add the garnish and enjoy the deliciousness!