This is my go-to source of protein. The recipe is so simple with ingredients that you always have stocked at home. This is your recipe whether it's a last minute fix for the family or a quick snack needed to fill you up. Enjoy hot with brown rice or even in a cold salad.
- In a heated pan add the oil and red whole peppers, saute till they get a dark
- Add the tomatoes, and tofu
- Saute for a few minutes in an open pan so most of the water from the tofu and tomatoes evaporates.
- Add the zucchini, salt, pepper and soy sauce
- Mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame
- Serve hot with brown rice and enjoy!
Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for a tangy flavor.