These baked muffins are super easy to bake and delightful as can be. The best snack for those sweet cravings and you can control how healthy you want it to be. The muffins are made of pearl millet (also knows as Bajra in India) which is rich in iron. They will disappear from your table almost as quickly as you whip them!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate over simmering water stirring occasionally and set aside to cool. -
- Sift the flour together with the sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Keep aside. -
- In the bowl of an electric mixer or with a handheld mixer, beat the butter until it is fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture, 1 cup of the buttermilk, and the vanilla and beat in thoroughly, mixing for about 2 – 3 minutes with the electric mixer.
- Add the melted chocolate, eggs, and the remaining buttermilk and beat for 2 – 3 minutes longer.
- Put the batter in cake pan / muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 35 – 40 min (watch occasionally to make sure its baking well).
- Enjoy a healthy cake without counting the calories 🙂