Breakfast can be that one meal which just seems so hard to break the monotony from! I was bored of the same old salt and pepper eggs.... and voila! I thought why not add some soy sauce and sesame oil for a bold new flavor? It was simply delicious, not a strong taste at all, rather very light and refreshing. It makes an elegant breakfast in bed!
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and add black soy sauce and black pepper along with the chopped veggies
- In a hot pan spray some oil to cover the surface and pour in the egg mixture
- With a spatula tilt the pan so that the uncooked egg rolls over the edges of the pan - you want to make sure it's cooked well
- Start breaking the egg into a scramble
- When cooked serve hot with toast!
Take out the jalapenos for the kids!