Avo toast has become a staple at every breakfast table considering how delicious (not to mention HEALTHY) avocados are! I like mine sliced instead of mashed on toast so I can enjoy the texture of each mouth watering bite. Make your own version or simply relish this one!
- Cut the avocado lengthwise enough to split it open in half
- Hit the seed with a knife to remove completely and scoop out the flesh using a spoon, cut into slices
- In a hot pan add some spray oil or a tsp. of oil and crack an egg - I prefer over easy with a gooey runny yoke
- Place the avocado over the warm toast and spread around
- Then carefully top it with the egg and let the yoke run free
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and cayenne with chopped cilantro and enjoy!